Proven business transformation, driven by agility.
We are ADAPTOVATE
ADAPTOVATE helps organisations transform at scale to meet changing market conditions and increasingly sophisticated customer demands. We believe that in order to win in challenging environments, companies need to continuously adapt and innovate. We partner with our clients to embed new ways of working supported by cultural change, to deliver sustained success. We have successfully delivered Agile at Scale transformations in large organisations, in individual business units, and start-ups. With a proven track record across multiple industries, our team is ready to assist you on your journey towards greater agility. We measure our success against your success.
The ADAPTOVATE Edge.
At ADAPTOVATE, we focus on transforming the way you deliver results through three uniquely structured Service offerings – Agile Business Design, Agile Platform Execution and Agile Coaching.
We help embed new ways of working in teams and organisations via a unique design, train, coach and embed approach. Our Agile coaching and consulting experience spans across all levels, from individuals and teams to enterprise-scaled Agile, bringing together the delivery organisation, technology, operation, front line and functional areas such as HR, Finance, Marketing and Communications, Risk and Compliance and Corporate Services. We support Executives, management and working teams to rethink the way they work, to reinforce a growth mindset, and ensure empowerment through strong alignment on what success looks like.Learn more
Agile Platform Execution
We have a strong Agile Program Management capability to help successfully deliver large programs with reduced risk and faster realisation of value. The next generation of PMO – improved productivity, increased visibility to customers and stakeholders, empowered teams – all inspired by Agile ways of working. We bring together business and technology people, with end to end Agile enterprise architecture, to configure and deploy agile technology platforms and business process redesigns.Learn more
Agile Business Design
We use Design Sprints to answer big problems fast. Rapid innovation, design and customer testing of solutions to deliver a step change in value. When a new way of thinking about a hard problem is required, where the solution is unclear, our Agile Business Design methodologies can help validate possible solutions quickly.Learn more
Agile Business Design at a Bank Case Study
Applying agility and systems thinking to produce a novel and effective operating model with a focus on risk management
Agile Business Design Case Study
Defining new member journeys with Agile Business Design at a private health insurer
Agile Coaching at a Bank Case Study
Re-designing the mobile solutions team at one of Australia's big-four banks
Agile Delivery in Government Case Study
Adopting Agile ways of working to help meet the challenges of governing now and into the future
Agile Transformation at Mining Company Case Study
Transforming an approach to delivering value, beginning from the ground up
Design Sprint Case Study
Using Design Sprints to develop a novel approach to strategic partnering for a major international resources corporation
Meet the ADAPTOVATE team.
At ADAPTOVATE we specialise in scaling agile ways of working and embedding sustainable structural and cultural change in your organisation. The ADAPTOVATE team uses an iterative test & learn approach to help quickly navigate the best path towards achieving your goals and objectives.
Meet our multi-disciplinary team of Agile Coaches, Leadership Coaches, Management Consultants, Project Managers, Program Managers and Software Developers.
Partner and Managing Director
Alex leads ADAPTOVATE’s Architecture practice, helping our customers shape their technology landscape to enable them to win in the marketplace.
He has spent more than 12 years working within Enterprise Architecture, large Transformations and Agile teams to ensure technology delivers long-lasting change and difference.
This has included:
- Building a global Enterprise Architecture function for ING Bank, to ensure coherent and integrated business & IT strategy
- Helping many large organisations transform their technology architecture into the next generation, digital and modular assets
- Leading numerous transformation programs with budgets varying from $10m to $350m
- Helping ING Bank in the Netherlands and Australia build their Agile ways of working based on the whole enterprise adoption of the Spotify model
Partner and Managing Director
Douglas founded ADAPTOVATE to help business teams rapidly scale innovation across their organisations so they can adapt, grow, and sustain success in global markets
Douglas has had global management roles within JP Morgan, News, and Macquarie and has worked as a consultant with Boston Consulting and Accenture as well as becoming a serial entrepreneur and investor. He has helped start-ups and large organisations successfully transform the way they work in Australia, Asia, North America and Europe.
- Led executive teams in design sprints to solve large and difficult business problems, that lead to workable and testable prototypes and successful implementations
- Led large business transformations in retail banking, insurance, investment banking, media, telecommunications and public sector
- Supported start-ups and corporates from strategy to design of their business model, through rapid design sprints and implementation to scaled delivery
- Led corporate teams to change the way they work so that overwhelmed teams become high performing, collaborative and motivated to deliver valuable output everyday
- Turned around failed programs, using a proven approach, based in agile execution and enterprise architecture, systems thinking and lean principles
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Honors) and a Bachelor of Arts in Japanese and Economics from the University of New South Wales.
- He has founded, invested, motivated and sold a number of startups from cloud technology to consulting to healthcare.
Partner and Managing Director
Paul leads our Agile practice, helping organisations to be more focused on customer and business value, deliver better outcomes and achieve faster time-to-market. He was previously COO at Simple, a leading Agile Marketing SaaS platform and led Agile Practice in Asia Pacific at The Boston Consulting Group.
Before joining BCG, Paul spent more than 12 years in software development and marketing. He has held global roles in Product Management, Software Engineering, R&D, Sales and Marketing and has extensive experience in the USA, UK, Europe and Asia. He is an Agile practitioner and certified Scrum Product Owner.
Paul’s consulting experience covers:
- Supported the design and rollout of a complete business transformation to Agile ways of working at an Australian bank
- Led the Agile enablement of a large scale customer journey transformation at an Australian bank
- Supporting building an Agile Academy of a customer journey innovation team at a large Malaysian bank
- Designed a customised Agile rollout plan for an Indonesian telecommunications provider
- Developing an optimisation model for a large Australian consumer products company using Agile development
- MBA from the Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM)
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (First-Class Honours) and a Bachelor of Science in Computing from the University of New South Wales.
- He has 11 US Patents granted to date
Amanda is our Office Manager.
She began her career in Direct Marketing at Cellarmasters, where she gained experience as Product Manager in both direct mail and outbound telemarketing channels.
She then moved into Advertising and worked at M&C Saatchi Direct and George Patterson Bates in account management. In these client-facing roles, Amanda’s focus was on providing value and being a knowledgeable and reassuring point of contact between the client and advertising creative teams.
Following some time off to focus on family, Amanda joined events company – The Eventful Group – and worked in their Accounts Receivable department.
More recently, she joined ADAPTOVATE where she works part-time as our Office Manager.
Andy specialises in Agile Transformation and coaching teams through the transition from traditional to agile ways of working. He has more than eight years of experience in consulting, project management and financial services technology in Asia Pacific. Andy has experience working across many diverse cultures and regions, and enjoys seeing the amazing results diverse teams can achieve. He is fluent in English and Mandarin.
Before joining ADAPTOVATE, Andy was in Accenture managing various programmes and projects across financial services firms in the Asia Pacific region. Prior to that, Andy spent time with DBS, Barclays Capital and Bank of America Merrill Lynch leading application and infrastructure projects.
Selected engagements Andy have performed or led include:
- Led the Agile project delivery of Credit Cards business for the Hong Kong office of a UK-based global bank; Andy coached the project team on Agile which successfully delivered product MVPs consistently
- For a Singapore-based regional bank, planned and managed a digital transformation project
- transitioning from waterfall to Agile ways of working (using Scrum)
- For a global US-based payments solution firm, managed QR push payment market entry programme (Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka) beginning from country assessment, planning and implementation to marketing ramp up
- For a top Singapore-based E-Commerce firm, formulated go-to-market strategies into various Southeast Asia countries
- MBA from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering (Honours) from the National University of Singapore
- Certified Agile Coach (ICP-ACC) – ICAgile;
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) – Scrum Alliance; Certified SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) – Scaled Agile; Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) – PMI
Brigitte is a dynamic, results-orientated team player with a collaborative, innovative style, and a passion for solving difficult problems. The depth and breadth of her experience has involved the successful delivery of several complex multimillion-dollar programs of work across Banking, Insurance and Government sectors. Over the last 15 years she has led and supported globally distributed software development teams, responsible for project delivery and mission-critical operations for a wide range of enterprise technology applications. She is zealous about creating a high-performing, engaged, Agile culture, one that is continuously transforming, adapting, evolving and striving to deliver what matters to people, businesses and communities.
- Coach and trusted partner to executive teams. Coaching leaders and providing mentoring and training to direct reports focusing on people, culture and Agile new ways of working
- Coach and mentor to divisional managers and Champion of the Agile practice within the Queensland Government
- Coach to multiple scrum teams across financial platforms; helping project teams to decompose legislated obligations of regulatory programs of work and ruthlessly prioritize and force rank features. Introducing and embedding a solid delivery governance frameworks and building an environment of psychological safety.
- Facilitate workshops throughout the delivery lifecycle and training from “the back of the room”
- Designed, co-facilitated and established a thriving and dynamic community of excellence with various mentoring and training programs. Agile academy, Product owners academy, Agile bootcamp.
- Certified by the Scrum Alliance as a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), has multiple ICAgile Certifications including Agile Coaching Professional and is a PMI-certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
Caitilin is a Marketing Manager and Certified Scrum Master. With over 18 years experience curating and managing brands, she has also led Agile teams in start-up organisations and conducted end-to-end design sprints in established institutions. She has worked in competitive industries including entertainment, finance, education and consumer quantitative research.
Caitilin has experience working with multiple stakeholders and managing cross functional, cross company projects. She understands the importance of creating value for the customer at speed and consistently testing and learning from outputs delivered to adapt the service or product offering.
Working for the Australian Broadcasting Corporation’s Commercial division and Nickelodeon, Caitilin established expertise in brand campaigns utilising varied platforms to achieve strong revenue results. Managing iconic heritage brands including ABC Commercial, Play School, ABC KIDS, Bananas in Pyjamas and Nickelodeon, she knows the importance of brand equity and marketing performance measurement. From her early career in research and client service at Nielsen Media, Caitilin appreciates the importance of credible research in commercial decision making.
Regardless of the brand or client Caitilin always starts by asking “Who is our Customer?” and “What do they Value?”
As a Certified Scrum Master, Caitilin has an enthusiastic approach towards all aspects of working as part of a team towards a shared goal.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Dual Major Marketing and Hospitality Management) from the University of New South Wales
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM 1) – Scrum.org
Principal and Singapore Managing Director
Charles leads our Singapore office, and specialises in strategy and operational improvement. He is very passionate about people development, and was responsible for building up and training the in-house strategy team for Telstra Enterprise. Prior to Telstra, Charles was a senior manager at A.T. Kearney, and conducted various engagements in commercial due diligence, business strategy development, operational improvement and strategic sourcing. He has over 20 years of working experience across South East Asia and Australia in industries such as financial services, telecommunications, plantations and education.
Selected engagements Charles have performed or led include:
- Leading the development of the Digitisation Blueprint for Telstra’s Enterprise business unit, which was used to inform and educate senior Telstra executives and Telstra’s Board regarding the nature of the BU’s digitisation plans
- Conducted a rapid post implementation review of a large contract affecting 30,000 users across 700 sites
- Conducted commercial due diligences for : a European connectivity provider, an Islamic Bank in Indonesia, a glass bottle manufacturing concern in South East Asia, and a mobile operator in Malaysia
- Led the creation of the enterprise architecture at Telstra Enterprise, including the definition of customer personas and the initial customer journeys
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Melbourne Business School, Melbourne
- Bachelor of Business, Curtin University of Technology, Perth
- Certified Scrum Master
Chelsea has helped large enterprise clients deliver business and customer value quickly through digital services such as digital transformation, digital strategy, UX/UI and design thinking, cloud, IaaS, PaaS, DevOps and using agile and lean practices. She has worked with business leaders, technology leaders and the procurement function to help deliver value quickly using an incremental approach instead of a ‘big bang’ approach.
Chelsea has experience working with multiple stakeholders and managing cross-functional, cross-organisation projects. Her experience is with organisations within financial services and mining and energy and includes:
- Leading a program to optimise business processes using a customer lens for an energy retailer and government body
- Facilitating and leading an executive learning tour of start-ups within the financial services sector in San Francisco, which included management meetings at leading tech companies, start-up pitch sessions, and discussions with Entrepreneurs, Investors and Venture Capital Investment Firms
- Managing multiple digital teams, supporting both delivery, products and projects, to ensure they met the customers needs and were delivered on time and within budget
- Supporting the delivery of large scale business and operational projects transforming to Agile ways of working, focusing on largely cultural, mindset changes and embedding agile practices
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance), Griffith University
- Chartered Accountant (CA), Member Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
Evan is an execution lead and business adviser focusing on the intersection between people, process and technology. He typically works on projects from problem definition to final execution and has a passion for simple solutions to complex problems. He has over 20 years experience as an internal and external consultant to Private Equity and ASX100 Corporations including:
- Working as a Strategy Consultant at L.E.K. Consulting, Business Improvement Executive Manager at the CBA, Corporate Business Analyst at Patrick Corporation and a Manager at Partners in Performance
- Developed and executed a new operational strategy for an Agribusiness company delivering savings of in excess of $30m p.a. (over a third of its cost-base)
- Defining requirements and acting as trouble-shooter and integration manager for the CBA’s first SAAS implementation which delivered early, within budget and with increased scope
- Developing MVP for integrated ticketing concept for Transport for NSW replacing the 300+ scoped ticket types with charge per trip, free trips after eight trips per week and a discount for mode changes
- Successfully co-leading a $4m p.a. turnaround (on revenues of $12m) of a dangerous goods warehousing company
- Executive MBA, Strategy – Australian Graduate School of Management
- BSc (Hons), Maths and Computer Science – UNSW
Working at the intersection of design, strategy and technology, Fiona’s goal is to help clients digitally transform, grow and innovate through delivering engaging experiences and creative solutions that drive superior results.
Prior to ADAPTOVATE, Fiona worked for Accenture Interactive as a Digital Consultant and has over ten years experience with a background in digital marketing. She has held roles in Digital Product Management, Social Media and Search Marketing. Her industry expertise spans across government, financial services, FMCG, retail, energy and automotive.
Fiona’s previous consulting engagements encompass:
- Business Designer creating a Digital Business Model for a retail & commercial property owner and operator, including business model research, ecosystem mapping, business model definition, value proposition development, resource modelling and roadmap
- Content Strategist, working as part of a team to design, architect and deliver a future-proof omni- channel content strategy within a broader consulting engagement for a Federal Government Agency. Acting as a liaison with the Service Design and Experience Design teams and undertaking primary user research with vulnerable cohorts across Australia including remote indigenous communities
- Agile coach and scrum master for a big 4 bank, supporting the transformation to Agile ways of working across multiple squads encompassing embedding Agile practices, training and reporting
- Business Analyst defining requirements for a UX platform for a Federal Government Agency
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing), RMIT University
- Bachelor of Arts, The University of Melbourne
Greg is a versatile consultant with passion and expertise in agile, lean and human-centred design. He enjoys collaborating with people from graduates to executives in evolving approaches that unlock value swiftly and effectively. Greg is particularly passionate about transparency and autonomy as tools to affect positive change.
He has worked roles including Head of Customer Experience at APD and Lead Consultant at ThoughtWorks. Prior to his consulting work he trained and worked as an Architect, giving him deep capability in human centred design. Greg has travelled extensively over his career, including working in Australia, Singapore, China, India and the UK.
- Introduced and operationalised a value pyramid (visualising over $500m in value) in one of Australia’s largest banks, resulting in transparency and a direct relationship between work being done and value being delivered, and ensuring alignment to the company strategy.
- Led a team in China to deliver a novel, social-media enabled experience for a top fast food chain.
- Defined and developed agile user experience capability in Australia’s largest independent superannuation fund
- Used lean and agile approaches to recover over $40m in unaccounted losses for Australia’s largest insurance group
- Bachelor of Architecture (First Class)
- Master of Architecture (Distintion & Dean’s, UCL)
- Certified SAFe Scrum Master
Jack has an interest in business strategy development, process optimisation and agile transformation. This interest stems from his experience representing the University of New South Wales at numerous international consulting case competitions.
Prior to joining the firm, Jack worked in equity research at Fidelity International, specialising in the consumer retail sector. In this role, he published initiation reports detailing market entry, marketing and distribution channel optimisation strategies for Australian consumer companies.
Jack is a 4th year Commerce (Finance) / Law student at UNSW, Sydney. He is also the VP of Education at UNSW Consulting Club, coaching students on how to structure their problem solving processes.
Jack’s consulting case competition experience covers:
- Assessed the viability of a ‘hub and spoke’ transport model and recommended smart city solutions to the NSW State Government to reduce Sydney’s congestion – 1st place at Strategy& Case Competition 2019, Australia.
- Designed a business transformation strategy to optimise back-end processes for the wealth management arm of a Dutch agricultural bank – 2nd place at Maastricht International Case Competition 2018, Netherlands.
- Developed a multi-channel go-to-market strategy for a New Zealand dairy company seeking to launch in Shanghai, China – Champions Trophy International Case Competition 2019, New Zealand.
- Recommended ‘new retail’ digital transformation strategies to revamp the customer journey for a Thai retailer to combat the threat of online competitors – Thammasat Undergraduate Business Case Competition 2018, Thailand.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance) / Law at the University of New South Wales
- 1st place at Strategy & Case Competition 2019
- 1st place at EY Advisory Case Competition 2018
- 1st place at Fidelity International Case Competition 2017
Katy has a passion for technology and its place in transforming the way businesses operate and provide unique customer experiences. She enjoys working with teams to solve challinging issues by promoting collaboration and breaking down barriers to thinking differntly.
Before joining ADAPTOVATE, Katy worked in London as a Senior Technical Consultant where she was involved in the delivery of several high profile, high value IT and digital transformation projects across the financial services sector.
Katy’s consulting experience covers:
- Successfully mobilised the cross geography team and established the governance organisation for the migration of 2000 applications for the UK’s largest Cloud transformation program at a major Bank (TCV of over $100m)
- Re-engineered failing processes; introduced Agile ways of working, redesigned the team structure and provided Agile coaching
- Introduced and managed key governance processes using Agile concepts to ensure the successful mobilisation of a high value multi-vendor project
- Participated in, and facilitated, numerous discovery workshops, working with the Client to understand the problem statement and produce innovative outcomes to maximise business results
Laura has 10 years experience in consulting, software implementation and customer success in marketing and operations. Laura is passionate about changing ways of working in order to enhance the customer experience, increase focus on delivering customer and business value.
Laura is skilled in optimising business processes, and embedding the change in client teams through training and coaching. She builds strong relationships with teams that allows her to influence mindsets and behaviours to ensure that team success is paramount and sustained in the long term.
Laura’s consulting experience includes,
- Managing key client relationship at major Australian banks to deliver new marketing processes leveraging Marketing Resource Management (MRM) software to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing teams
- Developed and delivered many training workshops translating the business objectives to delivering change in the way teams work that increased transparency, accuracy and accountability
- Managed enterprise customer engagement plans to ensure growth through system optimisation and business processes that resulted in increased customer retention
- Implemented a new needs analysis service model to determine training and change management strategy with new clients, this model increased employee engagement and user adoption
- Bachelor of Arts in Organisational Learning major in Human Resources
- Diploma of Human Resources
- Certified Scrum Master
Lucy is an experienced strategy leader with the ability to drive business transformation from strategy and design through to execution. She has 10 years experience of corporate strategy/ management consulting in financial institutions.
This has included:
- Supporting the strategic design and embedment of the operating rhythm of a retail banking branch network (~1000 branches, ~15,000 employees)
- Being the product owner for the design of a retail banking transformation project at one of Australia’s ‘big 4’ banks. This was also one of the first business related projects to be run under the agile methodology in the Bank
- Supporting the creation of the international liabilities strategy for an Australian bank with offshore business
- Leading a productivity and efficiency project within the retail banking sector
- Leading the design for a competitor response for a new market entrant who was both a competitor and partner in wealth management
- Masters of Applied Finance, Macquarie University Sydney
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Sydney
- Certified Scrum Master
Mark is committed to helping organisations realise their potential by developing and nurturing strong collaborative environments and continuous improvement cultures.
He is highly knowledgeable and experienced in the application of agile and lean values and principles at scale, and strives to lead and coach people to work effectively together, focusing on customer value and improving speed to market.
Mark’s experience includes:
- Coaching and leading agile transformations in various industries including digital, retail, finance and supply chain
- Lean change practitioner
- Product management coaching in digital organisations
- Led Australia’s first online property recommendation engine, bringing big data and machine learning to online real estate for the first time
- Bachelor of Commerce (Information Systems), Vice Chancellor’s List, Curtin University, Perth, Western Australia
- Conference speaker
Mina comes from a background of over 7 years of experience in Software Development following the Agile methodology. He has a broad range of experience in running and scaling Agile ways of working for IT and non IT related projects, including:
- At one of the biggest Australian health/life insurance providers:
Transformed the IT delivery team’s way of working from Waterfall to Agile resulting in the first release of the new Customer Relationship Management (SalesForce) to the sales teams in call centres and branches within 6 months from date of purchase
- Mapped end-to-end processes to business strategy to identify CRM requirements
- Organised vendor selection engagements for CRM and implementation partners
- Facilitated design workshops with C-level executives to define MVPs and roadmap for CRM transformation two year release inline with the client’s bigger digital transformation project
- Acted in multiple roles: Product Owner, Digital Architect and Agile Coach for IT teams executing the CRM transformation
- Wrote presentations for multiple levels: board level, C-level executives and technical architects
- At a leading Australian FinTech startup:
Guided the business in its turnaround transformation
- Facilitated and delivered Agile training to all staff including senior leadership team
- Assisted in running of Google Design Sprints to be able to quickly test possible solutions to the customer problems and learn from the outcomes
- Guided the leadership team to have alignment of goals from company goal down to individual teams goals
- Set up new cross functional teams for the Call Centre operations following the Agile methodology
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) candidate – Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM)
- Bachelor of Telecommunications Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Computer Science – University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Certified Scrum Master and Product Owner
- Certified SAFe 4 Scrum Master
Rachna is driven to promote lean thinking and continuous improvement to drive business value and improve customer experience. Rachna has a passion for collaborating with teams, delivering tangible business benefits and bringing clients and stakeholders on the journey towards on-time project delivery.
Rachna is a Chartered Accountant with over 14 years experience across Professional Services, Banking & Financial Services and Aviation in Australia and the UK.
Prior to joining the firm, Rachna immersed herself in the Agile way of working and was a Product Owner in Banking and business partnered with the Finance community to deliver tangible business benefits. Rachna’s interest in lean thinking and continuous improvement has been self-cultivated and has grown from an interest to a full-time passion.
- Led Scrum Team to deliver Group Performance Reporting to the CFO on working day 10 for Group Finance at an Australian bank by delivering two key IT capabilities
- Automated business processes to deliver value-add data and time savings at Australian and UK banks
- Business partnering with front office, technology, finance and shared services in Banking to deliver monthly management reporting, produce budget and forecast data with value-add analysis and commentary
- Recognised as a top performing Scrum Team for Agile enablement in Banking
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Economics) from the University of Wollongong
- Chartered Accountant (CA). Member Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Professional Scrum Master PSM I
Shilen is a motivated and driven economics graduate. He is skilled in analysing companies economic climate, its international structure, market conditions and is experienced in how organisations operate in an increasingly competitive and complex global environment.
Having worked in 4 different countries, Shilen has the ability to settle easily into new environments and build strong relationships with others. Prior to joining ADAPTOVATE he was a student at the University of Nottingham and a data analyst at a marketing agency.
Some of Shilen’s recent experience:
- Found an alternative supplier which resulted in a 5% variable cost saving for one of Nottingham’s biggest hospitality chains.
- Researched and implemented a digital communications system which resulted in increased efficiency at one of the UK’s leading marketing agencies.
- Was recognised by the University as the outstanding President for leading and implementing an engagement strategy that increased student satisfaction ratings and was inclusive of all students residing in his Halls of Residence.
- Was an official NUCO Ambassador and led a NUCO Representatives team to ensure that the customers had an enjoyable and worthwhile experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Economics at the University of Nottingham
Simmy has been with ADAPTOVATE since its inception, and is an integral part of the team.She began her career in Hong Kong, working in real estate sales, where she focussed on building a global network of financial services investors.
Simmy graduated with a Property Valuation degree, and gained career experience marketing residential and commercial properties to overseas buyers.
Following her move to Australia, she soon discovered that her true passion was people – and helping them to develop their careers.Simmy is our Chief Talent Scout.
She is a master at building relationships and takes great pride in finding people that are the right fit for ADAPTOVATE and ensuring ADAPTOVATE and the roles they are placed in, are the right fit for them.
Simon specialises in designing and delivering agile at scale transformations, focusing on achieving tangible business outcomes early and often. With an eleven year career in project and business management environments across 3 continents and 7 industries, Simon brings a comprehensive point of view.
Over the past six years Simon has focused on agile advisory and delivery, leveraging prior military experience to provide differentiated client experiences of agile transformation design and delivery, agile training & coaching, program and portfolio management, business analysis, cutover analysis, and delivery model assessment services.
- Supported an agile operating model transition for a major Australian airline, leading in three areas: transition approach, portfolio function assessment, and agile coaching for the transformation team
- Led the design and implementation of a systematic demand and prioritisation process for agile adoption as part of the initial setup of an enterprise agile transformation at a major telecommunications company
- Coached eight multidisciplinary teams spanning across strategy, marketing, data & analytics, technology, and company director roles, and codified the coaching model for scaling to 4,000 people
- Delivered software projects in agile roles at team, program, and portfolio levels
- Master of Commerce in Business Information Systems from the University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and International Business from the University of Colorado
- Certified Agile Leadership (CAL I)
- Certified Scrum Master
Steven is enthusiastic about working with organisations to bring people together to work as teams that deliver value and satisfaction to both customers and employees. He has over 20 years’ experience working across multiple domains including Sales, Marketing, Finance and IT.
Steven has experience in bringing lean thinking and an agile mindset to both small businesses and large corporate environments including:
- Establishing a large efficiency program through new Agile ways of working for a global Industrial Goods player
- Co-designed and documented team structures, practices and procedures methodologies for New Ways of Working program and an Australian Retail energy provider
- Managed delivery of a $24m p.a. Data and Analytics program of work at an Australian Telecommunications network infrastructure provider
- Transformed Program Office methodologies to Kanban continuous flow inspired way of working at a large Telecommunications provider
- Scaled Agile transformation preparation activity coaching, including design of teams and transition of projects and rolling out of continuous delivery and testing practices at an Australian Telecommunications network infrastructure provider
- Master of Business & Technology from the Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM)
- Certified Scaled Agile Program Consultant, Scrum Master and Release Train Engineer
- Graduate of Telstra Top Talent Management program
- Australian Data-driven Marketing & Advertising (ADMA) award finalist.
Tanja is an experienced Agile Consultant in the design and implementation of transformative business and technology change. She has experience across Europe and Australia, where she contributed to and led work streams on change projects impacting front, middle and back office functions.
With a passion for holistically transforming customer journeys, Tanja embraces digital technologies and advocates the design thinking approach and new ways of working as enablers for innovation and organisational agility that enhance customer experiences.
Tanja’s experience includes:
- Designing agile service delivery strategies for a complex back office business unit of an Australian Bank
- Supporting the establishment of the Agile Project Management Office and setting up the structures enabling an Agile operating rhythm for a large-scale reporting automation project at an Australian Bank
- Leading a specialist work stream on a customer journey transformation relating to customer identification and onboarding at a large Swiss Bank
- Coaching business transformation and change participants in the Banking and Insurance sector in organisational agility and agile ways of working with the support of specific Agile frameworks, tools and processes
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting (GradDipCA)
- Bachelor of Business (with Distinction) from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Design Thinking Coach at IDEO U school
- Nominated for the Top Talent Senior Consultants Program at Deloitte
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO)
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
- Certified SAFe 4 Scrum Master (SSM)
Tiong Yeow specialises in digital organisation transformation, agile project management and organisational design. He has consulted for a wide range of clients in Singapore, The Philippines and Indonesia, focusing primarily on financial services and energy and resources.
Before joining Adaptovate, he was a Senior Consultant with Deloitte Consulting, focusing on Human Capital consulting. He has designed and delivered solutions for clients in the areas of agile organisation transformation, agile project management and organisational design.
Tiong Yeow’s consulting experience includes:
- Digital organisation transformation for a top Filipino bank – agile organisation design to set up “teams of teams” and agile ways of working, as well as pilot team onboarding to transform the bank into an adaptable organisation
- Digital HR strategy design for an Indonesian bank – agile workshops to ideate and pilot new ways of working for HR, in alignment with the platform strategy for the individual entrepreneur customer segment
- Agile project management and change management for one of Asia’s largest real estate organisations in Singapore – agile project management and change management for a frontend digital transformation to build a strong and coherent digital brand identity for customers
- Bachelor of Social Sciences – Double major in Psychology and Organisational Behaviours and Human Resource (OBHR) from Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM 1) – Scrum.org