Partner and Managing Director
Paul leads our Agile practice, helping organisations to be more focused on customer and business value, deliver better outcomes and achieve faster time-to-market. He was previously CFO at Simple, a leading Agile Marketing SaaS platform and led Agile Practice in Asia Pacific at Boston Consulting Group.
Before joining BCG, Paul spent more than 12 years in software development and marketing. He has held global roles in Product Management, Software Engineering, R&D, Sales and Marketing and has extensive experience in the USA, UK, Europe and Asia. He is an Agile practitioner and certified Scrum Product Owner.
Paul’s consulting experience covers over 10 large scale Agile programs across Asia and Europe:
- Establishing a large efficiency program in support functions through new Agile ways of working for a global Industrial Goods player
- Supported the design and rollout of a complete business transformation to Agile ways of working at an Australian bank and a large Thai bank
- Led the Agile enablement of a large scale customer journey transformation at an Australian bank
- Supporting building an Agile Academy of a customer journey innovation team at a Malaysian bank
- Designed a customised Agile rollout plan for an Indonesian telecommunications provider
- Developing a new S&OP optimisation model for a large Australian consumer products company using Agile development
- MBA from the Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM)
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (First-Class Honours) and a Bachelor of Science in Computing from the University of New South Wales.
- He has 11 US Patents granted to date
Read further leadership insights from Paul McNamara here.