Principal and Los Angeles Managing Director
Nathan leads ADAPTOVATE’s Los Angeles office, where he supports leaders, teams and companies to form, grow and thrive. As a servant leader, his focus is on building a culture and environment for teams and individuals to accelerate their personal and professional growth.
Nate has a diverse business background. He has experience in cofounding and advising start-ups, launching new service offerings and offices, and consulting for Fortune 500 companies.
Nate has deep experience in business and technology transformations across multiple industries including energy, health manufacturing and insurance.
- Led the agile transformation from waterfall to a $250m digital transformation in the manufacturing industry that significantly improved the employee and customer experience
- Launched new product strategy and business model to achieve an additional $700m p.a. in operating income with a digital transformation in the automotive financial services industry
- Led the portfolio planning, alignment and governance of business initiatives of large Biotech firm on the East Coast, resulting in clear prioritization of over 100 initiatives supporting department and company strategic objectives.
- Drove large transformations in energy distribution and health insurance including a $2b acquisition integration
- Bachelor in Science in Computer Systems – Bradley University
- Executive Leadership, Yale School of Management
- Digital Accelerator Advisor – Southern Methodist University
- Start-up cofounder and advisor