Laura has 10 years experience in consulting, software implementation and customer success in marketing and operations. Laura is passionate about changing ways of working in order to enhance the customer experience, increase focus on delivering customer and business value.
Laura is skilled in optimising business processes, and embedding the change in client teams through training and coaching. She builds strong relationships with teams that allows her to influence mindsets and behaviours to ensure that team success is paramount and sustained in the long term.
Laura’s consulting experience includes,
- Managing key client relationship at major Australian banks to deliver new marketing processes leveraging Marketing Resource Management (MRM) software to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing teams
- Developed and delivered many training workshops translating the business objectives to delivering change in the way teams work that increased transparency, accuracy and accountability
- Managed enterprise customer engagement plans to ensure growth through system optimisation and business processes that resulted in increased customer retention
- Implemented a new needs analysis service model to determine training and change management strategy with new clients, this model increased employee engagement and user adoption
- Bachelor of Arts in Organisational Learning major in Human Resources
- Diploma of Human Resources
- Certified Scrum Master