Kayla is an experienced transformation coach with a demonstrated history of results across private, public and non-profit sectors. Kayla is passionate about partnering with leaders to shape and execute their visions, drive productivity, and build strong organizational cultures.
Kayla has led transformation engagements with Fortune 500 organizations implementing agile practices, innovation and design thinking principles, and driving client-centric cultures. She is a design thinking practitioner, certified coach and seasoned adult leadership development facilitator & trainer who has worked with over 300 clients across the globe to cultivate agile mindsets and ways of working.
- Drove large-scale global process efficiency and client experience enhancement programs impacting over 6000 institutional clients in 130+ countries for large global bank
- Led team to 108% increase in Client Satisfaction/Wallet Share momentum by driving cross-functional agile transformation of the Uruguay franchise for a large US bank
- Designed and facilitated Agile Transformation trainings (Agile Foundations, Scrum Master, Product Owner, Tribe Onboarding) enabling 1000+ globally distributed employees of a large European bank to transition into agile
- Secured investment of $65mm USD for a national Mexico banking agile transformation by working across global cross-functional teams, vendors and c-level stakeholders & sponsors
- Set and executed the agile coaching strategy of a major US national non-profit, leading to client and employee satisfaction/retention rates >2x the historic average
- MBA – University of Virginia- Darden
- BA – Management and Anthropology
- Certified Behavioral Coach
- Certified SAFe Scrum Master (SSM)
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM I)
- Languages: English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Fintech/Transformation author, available via Harvard Business Publishing