It is through our highly talented people, that we help our clients adapt and innovate quickly and successfully. If you are passionate about problem-solving and innovation, have a constant appetite to learn, are resilient to possible setbacks and challenges, and live our ADAPTOVATE values, we would love to hear from you.
We’re looking for expressions of interest from professionals with diverse experiences and skills, ability to demonstrate leadership and exceptional communication skills.
When applying, please tell us about your passion for detail and experienced interpersonal skills. Communications with team and clients will be the core part of these roles. We would love to hear from you if you have experience with:
- Structured problem-solving skills
- An Agile mindset
- Structured thinking and planning
- Structured communications for the deliverables of various cases
- Coaching skills
Why it’s great to be an ADAPTOVATOR
We have a team of passionate and experienced professionals who bring with them a magnitude of skills from various industries.
We strongly believe in a diverse workplace, from a gender perspective, but also in a fantastic mix of cultures and ages. Our recruitment style promotes diversity at all levels, including diversity of thought, which underpins the values of ADAPTOVATE.
Our Values, the driving force behind our culture, are:
- Integrity – we distinguish right from wrong and do the right thing, we only make promises we will keep
- Respect – we recognise and embrace the unique qualities of each team member and client, we value one another’s opinions and beliefs, even when we disagree
- Teaming – we know that team work and cooperation are essential to our success, we choose our attitudes, are passionate team players and have fun along the way
- Deliver Value – we earn respect through the quality of work we deliver, we work with clients to deliver tangible change and we measure our success against our client’s success
- Be Agile – we hold ourselves accountable, we find actionable solutions when something is not right
Hear our co-founder Doug Ross talk about what it’s like to be at ADAPTOVATE and the people we are looking for.
Read some of team backstories
ADAPTOVATE promotes work-life blend and we actively encourage our team to manage their time and output in a way that aligns with their personal commitments as well as business requirements. As a consultancy, the majority of our consulting team members are based on client sites. If team members are not project based they participate in internal work which allows for greater flexibility in remote working. Fridays are our ‘home base’ day, where we encouraged all team members to work from their local office to connect with their team.
Staying connected and maintaining our culture while having a geographically dispersed team is a fundamental of agile working, something that’s applied since the inception of ADAPTOVATE.
Different ways ‘ADAPTOVATORS’ stay connected include pulse check surveys, a fortnightly global team meeting, frequent Partner updates and local office catch ups, virtual happy hours and social connection activities like quizzes and online games and encouraging our team to share a passion and host a cooking class or deliver an art presentation!
To support the mental health and wellbeing of our ‘ADAPTOVATORS’ and further help the sense of connection, we’ve created our ‘ ZenDAPTOVATE program which consists of online meditation sessions, virtual yoga sessions and mental and emotional well-being training and tips.
Being an ‘ADAPTOVATOR’ means being part of an incredible team and having opportunities for personal and professional growth. Our Career Development Program will help navigate your path towards achieving your goals.
So, if you are an experienced Agile Coach, Leadership Coach, Management Consultant, Program Manager, Software Developer or you think you have the skills and attitude to be a great ‘ADAPTOVATOR’, please apply through email@example.com and be sure to share your resume or LinkedIn profile with us.
For any concerns you may have you can download our recruiting privacy guide below.