Greg is a versatile consultant with passion and expertise in agile, lean and human-centred design. He enjoys collaborating with people from graduates to executives in evolving approaches that unlock value swiftly and effectively. Greg is particularly passionate about transparency and autonomy as tools to affect positive change.
He has worked roles including Head of Customer Experience at APD and Lead Consultant at ThoughtWorks. Prior to his consulting work he worked as an Architect, giving him deep capability in human centred design. Greg has travelled extensively over his career, including working in Australia, Singapore, China, India and the UK.
- Introduced and operationalised a value pyramid (visualising over $500m in value) in one of Australia’s largest banks, resulting in transparency and a direct relationship between work being done and value being delivered, and ensuring alignment to the company strategy. This was part of a scaled agile transformation that reduced costs to the organisation by 26%.
- Run an agile PMO in a scaled organisational restructure and transformation for a company of 60,000 ultimately reducing costs by 30%.
- Defined and developed agile capability in Australia’s largest independent superannuation fund.
- Used lean and agile approaches to recover over $40m in unaccounted losses for Australia’s largest insurance group.
- Bachelor of Architecture (First Class)
- Master of Architecture (Distinction & Dean’s, UCL)
- Certified SAFe 4 Scrum Master