Principal and Toronto Managing Director
Ghaleb helps organizations start, execute, and deliver their agile business transformation. Ghaleb has worked with executives and teams across the different phases of the business cycle, including the setup of greenfield operations, scaling new business lines, the optimization and turnaround of underperforming businesses, and divestments and integrations.
- Led and coached executive teams at the local and multinational level through an agile strategic planning cycle, helping them to define and refine their strategies and business plans, and cascading them through the organization with clear objective-setting and delivery methodologies to improve execution.
- Led and coached the end-to-end digital transformation of an insurer, from customer journeys to analytics to back office automation, working cross-functionally in agile delivery sprints.
- Conducted strategic assessments for an executive team in how to improve their delivery capabilities, ranging from the introduction of autonomous teams to the transformation of the entire company operating model to Agile.
- Implemented several cost transformation programs including zero-based budgeting, lean operations, straight-through processing and robotic process automation.
- Led the successful launch and scale up of a new business line (Health Insurance) at an insurer, achieving 10% market share in 3 years.
- Ran 7 divestitures in Asia, Europe & North America from 2011-2014, including 2 IPOs, with transaction value exceeding $1.5 billion.
- MBA from Columbia Business School & London Business School. M.Sc. In Biochemistry & Medical Biophysics from the University of Toronto.
- Change leader and C-level executive with a record of driving strategic transformation from concept to execution, including business unit carve-out and integration.