Partner and Managing Director
Douglas founded ADAPTOVATE to help business teams rapidly scale innovation across their organisations so they can adapt, grow, and sustain success in global markets.
Douglas has had global management roles within JP Morgan, News, and Macquarie and has worked as a consultant with Boston Consulting Group and Accenture as well as becoming a serial entrepreneur and investor. He has helped start-ups and large organisations successfully transform the way they work in Australia, Asia, North America and Europe.
- Led executive teams in design sprints to solve large and difficult business problems, that lead to workable and testable prototypes and successful implementations
- Led large business transformations in retail banking, insurance, investment banking, media, telecommunications and public sector
- Supported start-ups and corporates from strategy to design of their business model, through rapid design sprints and implementation to scaled delivery
- Led corporate teams to change the way they work so that overwhelmed teams become high performing, collaborative and motivated to deliver valuable output everyday
- Led the turnaround of stalled transformation programs using a proven approach, based in agile execution and enterprise architecture, systems thinking and lean principles
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Honors) and a Bachelor of Arts in Japanese and Economics from the University of New South Wales.
- He has founded, invested, motivated and sold a number of startups from cloud technology to consulting to healthcare.
Read Doug Ross leadership insights here.