Alan helps leaders and organizations drive value and improve culture through agile transformations. He guides leaders and their teams in confidently establishing agile ways of working in their organization.
Alan has led consulting engagements with Fortune 500 organizations establishing agile practices, program offices, and delivering global technology projects. He is an Agile practitioner, certified professional coach and scrum master
Relevant project experience:
- Implemented multiple large-scale program offices for transformations in automotive, energy, entertainment, financial services, healthcare, and pharmaceutical client sectors
- Led the agile transformation programs across multiple business, technology, and vendors teams in healthcare sector
- Led the agile transformation and project delivery of a 250-person health insurance contact center transformation to improve member experience and agent service quality
- Led the delivery of a $80M return on investment solution reducing claims rejections and improving provider data through process and technology.
- Improved agile adoption and effectiveness across the enterprise through quantitative and qualitative analysis and methods
- Bachelor in Information Technology, American InterContinental University,
- Executive Master of Business Administration, University of Maryland
- Graduate Certificate in Information Technology, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Organizational Development and Executive Coaching, University of Texas, Dallas
- Certified Scrum Master
- Professional Certified Coach